Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Move in ready!

So I have been spending waaaayyyy too much time drooling over interiors on all of my fave sites lately. Our Texas home is close to being finished and I'm a bit obsessed with what is going to be put in it -can you say overly inspired with no place to go? I'm bursting at the seams to get into this house!!   Rarely do I see a home online or anywhere that I could move right into, furnished. So yesterday when I stubbled upon interior designer, Sally Wheat's Houston home I was literally beyond words. Ever.Single.Room. I die! A pink hide in the entry mixed with a more rustic feeling vase. Everything.


This dining room! Seriously. Sally knows how to perfectly add a punch of color to every room she touches.


Her family room leaves my dying for blue velvet sofas and bold graphic art. Notice how she pulled the pink from the entry into the family room with a few pillows and a super chic upholstered stool? Did you even notice the walls are white? Ya, me either!


I've literally been obsessed with the blue sofa as of late. I'll for sure be adding something blue and velvet to our new home. Plus a little vintage (ok well a lot of vintage, really) a little lucite, some brown leather, some pink, some leopard and a heavy dash of lilac. Mr. Suit and Tie wants to hang the TV over the fireplace. Still not sure what to do about that one….it's negotiating time around here!

Eclectic Spaces by Houston Interior Designers & Decorators Sally Wheat Interiors

Thanks for the inspo Sally! Don't be surprised if you find me on your front door step here soon! Move in ready is just what I'm looking for!

post signature

No comments: