Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sale. Style. Cincy.

The house building process is well underway here in Cincy and let me tell you, the decisions can be very overwhelming at times...even for me! So yesterday I decided a little mental break was in order, so between our morning hunting for flooring and our afternoon looking at brick I took a little break and.... shopped, of course. A little online shopping tends to clear the mind and helps in the process of house building and although I should probably be saving money for marble I think I have made some really smart purchases....I bought nothing that can't be worn through the winter and all of it was SO on sale that it would have been a crime not to buy it!! Yes, a crime...I know...tell that to Mr. suit and tie.
An asos break

We are heading to a Cincinnati Bengals pre-season game in a few weeks and I'll be rocking the studded boots and hopefully a super soft Bengals Junk Food top. (I have a few Junkfood hoodies and they are the softest in the world. lovelovelove!) Love me a little Cincinnati style.....with a Simone twist. This morning is gorgeous here in Ohio, blue sky, cool breeze, and loads and loads of greenery...maybe Cincinnati isn't so bad after all :) Happy Sunday my lovelies!

  post signature

No comments: