Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Inner Chihuahua

What inspires you? I gather inspiration everywhere-- seriously....EVERYWHERE!! Sometimes I feel like a little Chiuaua jumping around like" Ilovethatandilovethatandilovethat" "ohblueohgreenohpattern! Mix that match that....and on and on. That really is what it's like to be in my brain sometimes. Well, most of the time really. As you know, I've been spending a beyond excessive more than fair amount of time on Pinterest and houzz gathering ideas for the new house...where again, sometimes I feel like a jumping Chihuahua! Mix that with a bit of anxiety about arranging the move (and by arranging I mean working with a relo company...which believe me is still PLENTY of work!  So thankful that I don't have to do this alone!  We are very fortunate for that!)  and what you have is a interior inspired shopping spree :)

Inspired


dress / scarf sold out at Target but similar here / vest / shoes

Don't you love the pop of blue in a sea of neutrals??!!  I D.I.E over it!  Inspiration is everywhere. Don't just look to other outfits and fashion mags for clothing inspiration, interiors, art and everyday images do a great job of sparking that inner chihuahua!

THINK
TRAVEL
LOVE
LIVE
DRESS
colorfully 

Linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday because I just love her so!

post signature

1 comment:

smk053078 said...

Please please please post pictures of the new house when it's complete!!! Your taste is amazing and I need inspiration!!