Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday musings.

Happy Monday lovely ladies! Starting the week of right is essential in my book and spending a little time on pinterest and polyvore on Monday mornings does this girl good! I hope you find inspiration in what I created. Spring is on my mind...as is entertaining and decor and our new house-- even as non-existent as it is right now, I just know it's going to pop up on the market before my next trip out to Cincy!
Monday musing


My Monday musings::

  • Jonathan Adler's line for JCP is fabulous...all of it!!  Go check that out here
  • I'm dying over that green dress, found here....have yet to order it as it's not on sale and I always love a good deal. I have a feeling it won't ever make it to the sale racks as it's stunning!! Might have to pull the trigger on that while it's full price and still available.  
  • Do you die over that light fixture?? Could SO easily be a DIY!
  • And of course I love a good conversational combo. Greek key and chevron, vintage and modern. Just a few of my favorite things!

Happy Monday. I hope you all have an inspired week. 


post signature

No comments: