Monday, April 8, 2013

Dear Stress,

We need to break up. We cannot continue in this fashion-- or lack there of!! I am officially breaking up with stress and apologizing for my absence. It's pretty much been one thing after another since....um...well... November. I'm pretty much done with it. I need to get back to spending waaayyyy too much time on Pinterest, sewing, fashion, interiors, flea markets and vintage jewelry ...all those things that make me happy and fuel my creativity. I have not been spending any time doing what I love and I have to tell you it takes it's toll. I feel SO uninspired. I'm going to ignore the fact that our trip to Ohio and marathon viewing of 29 houses yielded ZERO new house and focus more on the fact that I have a huge pile of chiffon waiting to be made into some fabulous dresses and maxi skirts!




I will focus less on the fact that an hour before I left to take the girls glamping last weekend the house sprung a leak on a pipe in the garage...you know the house that isn't ours any longer. That was a bit awkward but I got thorough it and am now choosing to focus my energy back onto the things I love. Like the vintage chair i have sitting in said garage that has been waiting for at least a year to be painted and re-upholstered.

I'd love to say that I'll be popping back in here to the tune of my previous 4 or 5 posts a week but I honestly can't promise that. I will say that I am taking it upon myself to slow things down a bit and

I am sure inspiration will return shortly and  I will actually feel like I have something worthy of sharing. No one wants to listen to Debbie Downer all the time! lol. So...it's official, I am dumping stress. Pronto. I'm sorry for being so uninspired lately. And than you for sticking around :)

  post signature

2 comments:

5 dollar dresses said...

I loves me some happy color combos, and this was colorful to be sure. But don't worry - holiday colors will get their due!

Anonymous said...

Lady S - what you are going through is normal...eesh 29 homes...its good to blog & vent as we have probably all been through this & can advice.
Focus in on new home decor, so that once you find the home...you'll have the decor info set. as for pipe leaks - I had 5 in 1 year...take care of it & move on as nothing else to do short of getting a bucket & large water bill.
you will survive, so dont stress...
MOX