Friday, March 15, 2013

You complete me

A good bag really completes a look don't you think? I'm on the hunt for a new spring/summer bag. I want something that is timeless and that will last for years to come so I don't mind spending a bit more on it -- it's an investment piece, right?!?
you complete me


I'm not sure if I want a neutral or a pop of color? I'm loving all of these and many of them are on sale at 6pm.com (you know that's one of my all time fave online stops) Some of these beauties are up to 50% off right now. And how perfectly will they coordinate with my new floral blazer?

floral blazer

This is one of the pieces from my Macy's haul this past week (You can find it here  That's right my pretties! Marked down from $84 to $29. Gosh I love a good deal!!)  I say "haul" because I was able to get 5 pieces for $170. Total savings was $310. That's right!! I SCORED on the clearance racks on top of having getting an additional 20% off everything. Retail therapy at it's finest!

Linking up with av at Long Distance Loving today. Happy Stylish Friday my lovelies!!

 post signature

2 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love the pink bag in the first row and that floral blazer is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Lady S - Dont forget Hermes " Birkin" bags on ebay - they are a classic. I have my mom's burgundy bag & use it all year round & am sure its something that the girls would want later on in life. Happy shopping -
MOX