Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wearable art.

Around here, when the going gets tough, the though tend to go shopping! I've done my fair share over the past few weeks and thought I'd share a few of my fave finds with you all. A few days ago I went into Kohl's to return something and was stopped in my tracks as I passed the Vera Wang display. Painterly tees!! Gah!! Yes please!! I am currently obsessed with anything watercolor. I love the movement of watercolors and put that into a fabric and I'm pretty much a puddle!
watercolor & pattern


Thakoon Addition stretch pants, $385 / J.Crew j crew / ASOS high heels / N shoes, $60 / Botkier satchel / Kevyn Aucoin / Rebecca Minkoff Chance Briefcase


I bought three...because I really couldn't decide...and they were less than $20 each...so it was kind of a no brainer! the lighter colored one can be found here and the darker one here. Of course I have managed to work a couple of those spring bags that I love so much into the polyvore mix! Still not sure which one will end up on my arm.
 I have an outfit very similar to the one on the left lined up for tomorrow. Tune into my instagram feed to see the outfit pics. I'm also gearing back up to get back in the studio....I've been dying to make some maxi dresses for the girls and am feeling like this week will be the week....and weekend...because we are dance competition free this weekend? What are we going to do with an extra 18 free hours?? Most likely enjoy the sunshine, our house and our garden which is about to explode with roses-- all of which we are now simply tenants of!

  post signature

2 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I am loving those pants and striped skirt.

mahorse macai said...

pants , striped skirt.handbag, shoes,is nice, where can I to buy? I come to compare with it. I often shopping online.I am very like this online store.everbuying