Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday's Fancies 2013 - Versatility is key

This weeks Friday's Fancies theme is centered around the New Year. The outfit I put together is one of versatility...something that I know is going to be key in my world this year. Being flexible, comfortable and polished are always important.
2013



T shirt / Equipment silk blouse / Rock & Republic low rise jeans / NIKE sneaker

Welcome 2013! I will rock you in snake print Metallic jeans and a blue shoe of choice -- depending on whether I need to run or walk. (I'm dying for high tops this year....not sure what that's all about but Imma' work it!) A demure silk top can work in any situation so should be a staple in the closet, a chic sweatshirt to tell the world what it's all about when the weather shift. Statement necklaces and handmade bags will for sure send me frolicking into a happy, healthy, prosperous year. Bring it!!  Oh and if you love that little sparkly clutch...there's still one in my shop! It's one of a kind so grab it if you love it!

 Wishing the same for all of you in the new year.

Linking up with av at Long Distance Loving for the usual Fancy Friday!


  post signature

3 comments:

Daliene said...

I love that little clutch! Happy Friday's Fancies!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'm obsessed with your clutches! They are always so adorable! This one is especially amazing and immediately draws the eye to it :)

dreaming en francais said...

That clutch is SO cute! Must have!

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/