Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend wrap-up

Happy Monday lovelies! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Ours seemed to zoom by for some reason....maybe because I slept until 9:30 yesterday?? I had a major bout of insomnia on Saturday night and couldn't fall asleep to save my life.....last time I looked at the clock it was 3:30AM. Hate that!! But so thankful I was able to sleep in yesterday and I actually woke up feeling totally energized...which was nice. I FINALLY got my gallery wall put back up. I switched a bunch of things around and ordered some new prints and this wall has been bare since....errr...spring break last April! Sad....inexcusable...I know! It looks like a whole new room now. LOVE it! Here's a little sneak peek for you.

wall2
We also started in on our holiday decor. I ended up going with a real tree...but only because I am waiting for Dec 26th sales to purchase something white and sparkly and something copper and shiny! Next year will be our year for tinsel trees. For now I'm going to settle with using tinsel as an accent :) Along with loads of sequins and glitter...of course.


I am restocking the shop today with just a few fun holiday clutches as well as the BEST stocking stuffers/hostess gift/ teachers gift/ staff gift  known to man... and if you have an issue with losing your keys, you absolutely need one of these! I am currently sporting a sequin one and can always fin my keys in my bag and on any surface in the house!

christmas

Chic key chains with little sparkly vintage baubles. They are $22 each including shipping and the price goes down the more you buy.

Linking up with The Weekend Update at Sami's Shenanigans and YOLO mondays at Lipgloss and Crayons

Happy Monday!


  post signature

5 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

OMG - love that pink ornament!

nadine godley said...

leaving love

Desiree' said...

very pretty!!

Shannon said...

Love these keychains!!!

Jacylann Nix said...

stopping in from forty toes! new fan!