Saturday, December 8, 2012

Trickeries & Accessories

It's Saturday. I woke up at 5:30 AM ready to take on the world. Tonight Avery is having her birthday party, it's a sleepover. I'll be ready for bed come 9pm! The universe is playing tricks on me. Really!! Ever talk to a friend about certain things and then have them all start to fall in your lap in a round about sort of way?? That SO happened yesterday (all in one day) that I am actually laughing at the universe - except the jokes on me! lol. Anyway, thought I would style another clutch for you....because what the hell else is there to do at 5:30AM??
Sunday

The clutch is TDF-- oxblood leather, vintage velvet and a vintage rhinestone bauble -- sooo one of a kind, ready to ship AND seriously affordable!   Really surprised it hasn't sold yet! Perfectly matched for a Sunday football event or fancy formal dinner party. I love versatility!  I styled it for the Sunday date. A slouchy, ultra soft, super cozy Junk Food sweatshirt  and Current Elliot Jeans.  Both of these items are must have's in my book! Junk Food has the softest fabrics I have ever touched...and I'm a fabric snob...believe me, you need one of these! How do you add style to an everyday outfit like a sweatshirt and jeans?? Accessories of course! A fancy clutch, statement necklace and chic pair of booties will trick your wardrobe favorites and staples into thinking they are fancy!


  post signature

1 comment:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

This looks so great!! I do love the shoes.