Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Kanupriya - Handmade Jewelry

Most of you know I have a soft spot for handmade...and for pops of color...so I am sure you will not be surprised that I was totally struck by Kanupriya. It was love at first sight really!
kanupriya



Handmade statement jewelry , KANUPRIYA is the brain child of Kanupriya Khurana, an HR professional ,  whose love for culture, art and all things beautiful stirred her to drop her corporate career and launch her collection....and she's self taught! You can see how I connect with this right? Handmade is always a go to  gift for that person who is really hard to shop for and statement cuffs make life so much easier when you want to up the chic factor in your everyday wardrobe. It's a win win! Head on over and check out Kanupriya




They are currently having a holiday sale-- 20% off your order using code HOLIDAY. 

  post signature

4 comments:

espgirl said...

hi i'm a new fan.. i just followed you... thanks for a great website, love the blogs!

MeganVonL16 said...

New fan!
because of forty toes <3 love your products!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love!!

Bibi said...

Awesome stuff! Forty toes photography sent me!