Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday's Fancies - Holiday Best

This weeks Friday's Fancies theme is holiday best! My current holiday best is a fab little skirt and anything cozy and flannel. I have been living in my plaid flannel shirts due to the crazy cold snap we are having here so I thought I would style one in with a fancy and still casual vibe that I love so much.

Holiday Best



Abercrombie & Fitch flannel shirt / Short mini skirt / Sorel shoes / Juicy Couture metal jewelry

I love love love this beaded skirt and I can totally see it paired with a simple white v-neck tee for the summer months. Love me a good versatile piece that works all year. Can we also talk for a minute about how I killed a million birds with one stone this morning snuggled under my faux fur blanket in front of the fire? Juicy is having an additional 50% off their sale items and they have some fabulous jewelry and accessories for INSANE prices. I paid the $27 for overnight shipping but if you break that down per person, it's about $5. I would much prefer to sit in front of the fire and have my options laid out for me than hustle around town fighting traffic and crowds. I do have one more thing to get for each of the girls but then that's it! I'm done! Yay! Are you ready for Christmas? I hope so...it's upon us! Oh!! one more sale alert-- all the Neiman Marcus for Target goodies are 50% off in the shops! So many fabulous gifts there! Linking up with AV for Friday's Fancies this week.

Happy Stylish Friday!

  post signature

3 comments:

Tiara Wasner said...

Sorels are perfect this winter! i love pairing them with leggings and a dress. Happy Holidays - Tiara

http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love the flannel!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That skirt is so pretty!