Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bold and Bright - New years outfit inspiration

Yesterday I spent quite a bit of time on pinterest and another large chunk of time simply being bored!! How horrible is that? This vacation just hit the point of "long enough" and we're not even half way through! I am SO ready to get back on life's normal schedule!! I'll have to wait two more weeks I guess. One week of that will be spent in the mountains so that should be fun, this coming week I have a few fun things planned to do with the girls so hopefully time will pass quickly. Monday night is New Years eve. Do you have plans? We are heading to a friends house for dinner with a few other couples. The night should be pretty mellow but I'm still planning on dazzling it up a bit with what I wear. It'll be a glam party in my head! lol. Need ideas on what to wear? Here you have it. Pink and red and all sorts of sparkle-- FAB!


A full on mix up of prints and colors with a dash of holiday lights and disco ball will work well too!


I hope you have a fabulous, sparkly, disco ball kind of New Year!! If you'd like to see what else I've been up to on Pinterest...you can find me here. 

post signature

No comments: