Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tinsel tree!

We have a house full of family and our internet has been down....down like "you need to drop everything and run across town for a new modem" down. Good times over here! I realize I CANNOT deal without internet service. Normally if the kids were in school and we didn't have house guests I would have just snuck out to SBUX to do a quick post but alas, It's the holiday season! And sometimes you just have to slow down and spend time with family. Don't regret that!


Have you done any holiday shopping yet? How about decorating?? I'm contemplating a faux tree this year...a white one. You know you've been married for a long time and married the right guy when you say "I'm thinking a white tinsel tree this year" And he doesn't even flinch! Thankful for THAT guy!! Tis' the season!!

post signature

No comments: