Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stop the Insanity - Shopping Deals

I don't post on the weekends very often but I've found a few deals that are just too good to pass up and I of course wanted to share them with you. If you follow my "My Style" pinterest board you know I am a HUGE fan of 6pm.com. It's no secret that I love a good deal and 6pm.com is always full of them. Great product, insane amounts of it and deals that are more than blog worthy!! My favorites for the weekend... A gold Ralph Lauren cross body found here . It's currently 55% off! Thankyouverymuch.
Another incredible deal....68% off of these red Kate Spade boots.

And they come in black and nude as well and are on sale for $149, originally $475.  I know!!! Too good to pass up and perfect for the holidays!  And since we are on the Kate Spade train....these beauties are a closet staple.


Timeless and seriously on sale! $99 ladies!!
Last but not least, the quintessential Christmas gift...this Marc by Marc Jacobs infinity scarf. It's $49.99...that's 72% off and priced perfectly for a gift!!  I would love to open this up on Christmas morning, wouldn't you??
Hurry on over to 6pm.com to snatch up some of these great deals, they all run for a limited time so don't diddle dally or you'll be running around in something less stylish and higher priced!  Happy Shopping!

post signature

3 comments:

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Great finds! I haven't scoped out their website in a while. You are definitely giving me ideas to add to my Christmas list ;)

TheTinyHeart said...

I LOVE metallics and that gold bag is gorgeous! I'm a new follower :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Anonymous said...

Lady S - love the croco spikes... I just ordered gold printed snakeskin flats for $14.99 from Target.com - internet only - check out the website.

MOX