Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stocking up

Sorry I don't have outfit pics today. Can you take my word for it that I was running around in oxblood leggings a grey tee and a cream blazer accented with two necklaces?? Thanks!  Wish I would have at least instagrammed it... but nope! This week is a crazy week for me. I'm stocking up for a boutique this weekend and almost every waking minute is being spent in the studio or shopping. Sounds crazy? Olivia's birthday is Sunday so I'm trying to gather up the loot for that as well. Today while out shopping for Liv I swung by Kohl's to check out the Narciso line...which is fabulous! The pants-- all of the pants-- we're my faves. I ended up buying these.. Really love them. They can so easily go casual or dressy and can be worn all year....absolutely a great purchase. Oh, and here is what I have been working on.

Untitled

Key chains accented with vintage baubles and loads of really fun clutches with stud accents, feathers, fur, lots of fun things happening. It always puts me in a good mood to spend time out there (it's a semi detached guest room across our garden...hence Gardenhouse) One day I'll show you around. It's a little slice of creative chaos! You can often catch glimpses of the space on my instagram feed.

I hope you are all having a fabulous week and are staying busy with something other than all the post- election negativity happening out there. Such a waste of time!!

Source: imgfave.com via Simone on Pinterest


post signature

No comments: