Friday, November 30, 2012

Me. In clothing form

This weeks Friday's fancies link up is a "dress Yourself" theme. Th object was to capture me in an outfit. It got me thinking about what my style really is and how I would define it. My light bulb moment came this week when I was texting the big B about cars. We have started researching a new car for me{and by new I mean new to me.} I was in the shop getting my brake light bulb changed and started asking my guy in there what he thought wold be a good car....he sees the bad ones all the time, right?? I texted B one of his recommendations and the conversation went something like this::
Me: Moe says we should look at the Infinity QX56. Very reliable.
B: You don't like the Nissan Armada.....
Me: Put a sparkly pair of shoes on it and a faux fur coat and I do....oh wait, that's an Infinity!
Me: I'm a fancy girl.....
me.



Woolrich long sleeve shirt / Fake fur coat / Current/Elliott low rise jeans, $310 / Nine West mid heels / Forever 21 bracelets bangle


The QX56 is apparently the Nissan Armada, just fancier. Practical and fancy. Perfect! What came out of it is this ..... I am a fancy girl with a practical side.....just not practical enough to Drive an Armada ;)
Linking up with Friday's Fancies.  Stop on over there. I'm looking forward to see how some of my fave bloggers have translated themselves into clothes.

Happy Stylish {Fancy} Friday

  post signature

2 comments:

Jessica Windle said...

I love the outfit! It's the perfect fancy casual outfit!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Just Another Shopaholic said...

That coat is fabulous.