Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lips for less

I can design, decorate and put together a mean outfit but when it comes to make-up....I.AM.LOST. Any time we have a function that requires something a little fancy, you'll find me in the chair at Sephora.  While I love having my make-up done, I also love buying clothes and shopping at Sephora can get a bit spendy. So I have decided to change this. I mean, how hard can it really be?? DIY is in, and make-up certainly falls in the realm of being DIY-able.  I have been scouring pinterest and blogs for inspiration, colors I love and tutorials and have found some rather helpful sights. I have decided to start with lips. Through pinterest I found this site Drugstoreprincess.com. It has lists of high end beauty product knock-offs that you can find at your local drugstore. The first thing I went out to buy was the Wet n Wild lip color. Love it!!  Hence, loving this site!
Perfect Pout




Two other colors I am dying to try out are also featured. (both found on blogs that I love. Here and here)  I am hoping that Ulta carries these and that I will be able to sample them there. A new Ulta just opened close by. I have yet to stop in but am planning on heading that way this week.

Do you have any favorite sites for make-up? Tips, tutorials, advice? I would love to hear them!


  post signature

1 comment:

Stesha Jordan said...

thank you for introducing this to me! I am going to that site right now!!!

xxS