Monday, November 12, 2012

Know your limits

You'll have to excuse me this morning....or wait, I think it is actually almost afternoon. I'm recovering from a boutique on Saturday and Olivia's birthday yesterday. The house looks like a bomb hit it and there are still 5 girls here....and her party is not even until next weekend! Sometimes I need to remember that I have limits! So, today I am feeling completely discombobulated. Rather than blog about the craziness and fun of the weekend I think I am just going to take the afternoon to catch up around the house and re-orient myself. Hope you understand! Don't worry, I won't leave you without a little style fun!

Style.


Totally thought of this pic when Avery told me yesterday "You would look like a kid in that" as I held up this skirt at Aeropostale......  which is actually way more adult than kid! And it's on clearance for $14.00. Yes, we all need one!!  Wonder if she knew I was wearing a Crewcuts shirt?  Ha! Take that, child!!

post signature

2 comments:

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Sounds like a fun & crazy weekend! I love that skirt :)

The Balch Bunch said...

I am SO glad I am not the only one who doesnt care about wearing FAB kids clothes! Sequin pants hello!

#weshouldhavebeensisters

XO