Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday's fancies - sequins and fire

I think I need an intervention!! I am sequin obsessed. Seriously! While out running errands this week I noticed I was immediately drawn to anything with sequins or sparkle of any kind. Sequin skirts, yes please! Metallic knits...I'll take it! A little sparkle clearly makes everything better. My challenge now is to make it all wearable for this mom who works from home and spends a lot of time dashing the kids from here to there. Fortunately, I am not scared of mixing it up!
bonfire chic



Ark & Co. zigzag dress / J.Crew j crew / Current/Elliott skinny fit jeans / KORS Michael Kors michael kors boots / Brown shawl


A sequin dress (I'll call it a tunic,) jeans and a jacket with a little bit of rugged mixed in, works perfectly for me. It's a bonfire theme over at the Long Distance Loving link up. I'll be the one sparkling in the flames! 

What do you think? Have I lost my mind? Happy Stylish Friday!

  post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lady S - I turn to you as my shopping guide & went to Khols this Sat & got a J Lo gold sweater...figured I could wear it with jeans & what not all year round on those grey days that we have in NY...
hope all well...getting over no power for 6 days after sandy so was a treat to be shopping...
MOX