Friday, November 16, 2012

Casual and Sparkly - champagne inspired fashion

This weeks Friday's Fancies theme is Favorite Fall Treat. For me, fall and winter mean lots of indoor entertaining, cozy with a side of sparkle and bubbles. My favorite fall treat is Champagne! I mean, I know it's fantastic year round but it I seem to enjoy it most in the fall and winter...it's casual yet sparkly, which seems to be the theme for this season in our home.

Inspired by the bubbly



A cozy chic sweater, jeans, polished boots and of course a clutch from here is what I"ll be sporting next Thursday and through out the next few months as we are living life, enjoying each other and entertaining friends and family--  Champagne in hand!  There are endless ways to serve Champagne and I love the idea of setting up a champagne bar where guests can mix as they choose. Champagne plays well with just about everything!   My favorite is a toasted almond....give it a whirl here, you'll love it!


What are your favorite fall treats?
Linking up with Friday's fancies. Happy Stylish Friday!

post signature

4 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That sweater is the perfect representation of champagne! Great job :)

Jordan Skiles said...

That sweater is amazing!! Love it! xx

Jordan
opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Such a great sweater! Cheers to great champs too!!

Emily said...

ooooh that sweater is amazing!! and what a fun cocktail!! :)
ps. check out my latest giveaway - last day to enter! http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html