Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I wore Wednesday - coated leggings

Today's outfit is perfect for running errands! Faux leather leggings (or coated leggings if you will) with a twist -- they are green! I love them!! Paired with a simple black tee and my new fave piece! A french terry moto jacket from Gap....one super chic step up from the hoodie! Just as comfy and cozy but MUCH better looking!

Jacket is from the Gap. I can't find it online but I know they still have them in stores and they are on sale right now! Similar here. Leggings from Forever21. Similar here. Pair with any old black tee and some simple snake print flats! The perfect outfit for running errands and trick or treating for the night. Might have to sport a fun cat eye tonight -even though I am totally make-up skill deficient....we can chat about that at another time. I need serious make up help...like for realsies!!!

Happy Hallows Eve!!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I wore Wednesday.

     post signature

4 comments:

goraya said...

Hi
Its a nice piece of information.Generally people face lot of problems while shifting their home or office. Its really a difficult task.For all those who hate wasting time in shifting, man and van is for you.They provide you man and van services for shifting in all over UK.

Style Journey said...

Your coated leggings are fabulous! The jacket is great too.

The Balch Bunch said...

LOVE your leggings! I have had them in my cart a million times but wanted to see them on a real person! YOU LOOK FAB!

www.balchbunch.blogspot.com

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Ong if I worse these leggings it would look like a turkey thigh wrapped in Saran wrap basting in an oven. But you look Hot Snot in these!