Thursday, October 25, 2012

Set a fashionable table

Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year? I love entertaining and am so excited to be hosting my family next month. I have been brainstorming tablescape ideas ....because that is the most important thing right? Never mind the menu! Clearly the menu..and the company...is equally as important but it seems the table takes much more planning. This year I am looking to fashion for ideas. Runway dresses can be a little over the top sometimes and down right moving!

Thanksgiving Table


Do you die over this skirt? Me too!! I thought it was perfect inspiration for a tablescape. I love the strong black color the overflow of fabric and the pop of pink. My favorite part of the table? The people that will be sitting around it...and that gold tone flatware :)
I've got a Gucci and a Gaultier up my sleeve as well..and they are much more affordable.  Stay tuned!

  post signature

No comments: