Friday, October 5, 2012

Marvy monochrome

This week I'm sticking with the theme from Friday Fancies....monotone. Monochromatic dressing always works and can stay interesting when texture is the focus. Polka dot jeans in a monochromatic finish, a chunky sweater and the shoes....... High top wedges. Would you wear them?

monochromatic


Jumper sweater / Current/Elliott polka dot skinny jeans, $140 / Marc by Marc Jacobs marc jacobs sneaker / Bib necklace / Essie mirror nail polish / Essie
I will do it. I swear I will! I was on the fence for a while with this style but have decided I love them!! Especially in this toned down fashion. I had to add a pop of color....it's who I am!

Happy Stylish Friday! Have a fancy weekend!

Linking up with Friday's Fancies at Long Distance Loving.

 post signature

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That sweater looks so cozy! It makes me want to sip coffee and enjoy a fall day. :)