Monday, October 29, 2012

Gucci Inspired Thanksgiving table

I have another fashion inspired Thanksgiving table setting for you today. I die over this green Gucci dress. I know it will never be in my closet.....mostly due to the fact that it costs as much as a wedding dress.  Hmmmmmmm..... what was that I was saying about renewing my vows??  I would sooo wear something like this if The Big B and I were ever to do it up big again.

Thanksgiving Table


Although the plates in this set up are quite pricey, I am sure a trip to Homegoods could net something similar, the charger is from Pier One and the brooch is from Kohl's! I love the idea of using little brooches on napkins instead of napkin rings.  Are you starting to make Thanksgiving plans?

If you are not intot the green above, you can view my previous post on a fashion inspired table here...in shades of black, pink and warm rust. Next up....sequins!! So stay tuned!


  post signature

1 comment:

goraya said...

Hi
Its a nice piece of information.Generally people face lot of problems while shifting their home or office. Its really a difficult task.For all those who hate wasting time in shifting, man and van is for you.They provide you man and van services for shifting in all over UK.