Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Floral brigade.

Those fabulous floral pants from yesterday...meet the other half. The blazer. Equally fabulous and equally on sale now!
Source: rstyle.me via Simone on Pinterest


I bought the pants full price....which is something I rarely do but I was in a bit of a pickle...an hour away from home heading to a charity function in shorts because I was banking on finding a great deal while I was hitting some fave shopping spots in the OC. I was oogling the blazer at that time as well but just refused to buy two full price items that day! lol. Glad I waited! This floral print really is amazing. She is on super sale so I think she will be finding her way to my closet!
The other half



BCBG Max Azria platform booties / Brooch / Gold jewelry / Allison Daniel purple ring / BCBGMAXAZRIA

The print has quite a bit of army green in it and will look fabulous peeking out of an army jacket-- the black leather arms of this one really make the whole outfit work! Pair with some bf jean and gold accents and you are perfectly chic for just about any occasion!  Join the floral brigade!

Linking up with What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy.

  post signature

No comments: