Monday, October 15, 2012

Day Dreaming

Where has the day gone today?? I feel like I have spent the entire day sitting here staring blankly at the computer screen. It's bad. Just feeling off and kind of in a funk. Must break out! Polyvore and pinterest usually do the trick! lol. I managed to get all my current clutches listed in the shop yesterday and have been dreaming up outfits for them ever since. I'm craving chunky knits (even though it has warmed back up again here....a girl can dream, right?)

About the clutch

Do you love the burgundy studded booties? Perfect for the clutch when paired with a chunky knit sweater and that bracelet. The clutch can be found in the shop here.

Happy Monday. Hoping you had a more motivated day than I!

 post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lady S - Happy Fall! - where did summer go...been a while since I left a comment here. New clutches are fun esp the one you are keeping ...yeah for you.
I have a RL coupon for outlet shopping - will send you in the mail this weekend.
MOX