Friday, October 12, 2012

Clutches, text and prints.

It's Friday!! Yay! What do you have planned for the weekend? I'm hoping to spend quite a bit of time in the studio. Working this week has been the best! I feel like I am brimming with new ideas and designs. I spent quite a bit of time drafting new patterns and am dying to see them in action. First up is a new zipper clutch. It's gorge!! A leather bottom, multiple fabrics and pops of color and sparkle make me happy. There's really not much else to say about that! This is one of my faves-- cobalt suede, a gorgeous rust colored damask, gold velvet and animal print trim that's part snow cat part leopard print, so versatile!!

2.4

What to wear with that? A simple statement tee, snow cat boots and either skinny jeans or leggings...depending on your mood.

text and print

Another fave that I can't not share....
4.1

Oxblood leather, leopard print and sequins!! What more could a girl ask for?? They will be in the shop by tomorrow afternoon...pending enough sunlight to take great pics! Rainy days yesterday and today made for a challenging photo shoot!


Linking up with Friday's Fanicies at Long Distance Loving.  Swing on by there for loads of fall outfit inspiration.
Happy Stylish Friday!
 post signature

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love love the leopard, leather, and sequined clutch! So stylish.