Monday, October 22, 2012

Casual & loungy - Weekend fun

Hi Dolls! How was your weekend? Mine was really, really enjoyable! I love a good weekend, don't you?? I started things off a bit early with a leisurely Friday.... I spent a good part of the day shopping. I hit one of my fave local thrift shops and scored an incredible vintage dress. It's metallic, and graphic and I have decided to hang it on the wall in our bedroom, because it's much too pretty to hang in the closet.

Have you ever liked a dress so much that you want to hang it on the wall instead of in the closet?? #gonemad #vintage #fashion #decor

Is it funny that this did not even phase The Big B? Clearly I picked the right guy to marry!

Saturday I spent the day downtown buying flowers, fabric and trim and just overall absorbing the fabric district. I am usually down there during the week and am in a mad dash to pick up what I need and get back in time for the kids to get out of school so it was a real treat to be able to take my time and even stop for lunch!
Untitled
 Sunday I spent the majority of the day LOUNGING!! I can't believe it! Well, actually I can. I have an excuse. The dogs woke us up before 5am. Insanity right?? We let them into our bedroom and then one of them sat there licking the air for 15 minutes while the other one started snoring. If you are not familiar with our dogs, we have three of them, two of them are Newfoundlands, so when they snore, it's like a grown man snoring. We finally gave up and just got up....at 5am...on a Sunday. It's wrong I tell you! Wrong! So we were pretty tired and spent a good part of the morning just hanging out on the couch together-- which was fabulous. Who wouldn't want to snuggle with a man who doesn't care that there is a sparkly dress hanging on the bedroom wall?? He's kinda' cute too!

I have a fun week ahead. I'm prepping for a photo booth set up at the girls school on Friday and will have a fun post about that. Tomorrow I'm heading to a fall preview event at a PR firm which I am so super excited about as they represent a couple of really fabulous lines. So lots of fun ahead this week on the blog. How was your weekend? What are your plans for the week?

 Happy Monday! Linking up with The Weekend Update and YOLO Mondays.

stillbeingmolly

  post signature

No comments: