Monday, October 8, 2012

Breaking and entering....

If there were a house in close proximity, or not in close proximity, that had a banister that looked like this.....



I would quite possibly break in and fight to the death for it. Yes, yes I would. It.Is.Beyond. Those of you who know me know that I kid not about these things!  Certain things are worth the fight!

Happy Monday!

ps-- did a little Halloween decor this weekend that I am SO proud of.... Super chic. Stay tuned for the details!

pss- have you seen the DAMN gas prices in CA? It's wrong I tell you.  WRONG! Vowing to drive nowhere other than kids school and the dance studio this week. Will buy a new pair of running shoes instead of filling tank :) May even walk the kids to school....they will be delighted. (although that would mean getting up earlier so maybe not! lol)   It will be blog worthy for sure!

Happy Monday...again.

 post signature

No comments: