Wednesday, September 26, 2012

High and low

Happy What I wore Wednesday! The kids had no school today and Avery got braces this morning on top of the fact that Wednesday is a heavy dance day for us. So I spent the majority of the day running around with the girls, between the ortho and dance class and a quick trip to Trade Joe's I was thankful I had decided on flats today.

Bright orange #ootd with #boyfriend #jeans and metallic sandals

I did sneak in about an hour in the studio, which was mostly spent cleaning up since my overlock machine has decided it now needs a vacation and a little pampering...ugh. How fun is this little peek into a pile of fabrics? Love the colors and prints!

How fun does all of that look???

In the outfit mix today was a bright orange sleeveless tie neck shirt from Target that I think might be my new fave! I paired it with a pair of boyfriend jeans, a chain link bracelet and gold sandals. Tonight I am heading out to sushi with friends and cannot wait to shift into heels mode! I'll be wearing my new Sam Edelman booties and the Renegade set from Stella and Dot {another one of my new faves!


Button down shirt / 7 For All Mankind , $310 / Enzo Angiolini gold shoes / Chanel vintage jewelry, $1,045 / Michael Kors silver jewelry / Stella & Dot / Stella & Dot chain necklace / Sam Edelman

This shirt is going to be a fave, I can already tell. I can see it working all the way thru the holidays. I think it would look incredible paired with fuchsia pants and some extra sparkly jewelry. It was under $30. I would highly suggest adding it to your wardrobe. Love a versatile piece!!

Linking up with What I Wore Wednesday over at The Pleated Poppy. Swing on over there and check it out!


post signature

1 comment:

Nat said...

Love that shirt! I might need to pick one up for myself!