Friday, September 7, 2012

Going Brocade

All this brocade is making me crazy! Y'all know how I love a good fabric! Brocade is ALL OVER for fall. I'm really excited to pick up (or make-- pencil skirts are SO easy!) a few pieces for myself. I have been back in the studio a bit this week looking at fall and winter fabrics and doing a little planning. Brocade and laces are IN as is mixing patterns-- I am sure you know how happy I am about that! Right up my alley!! This weeks Style File is all about Brocade and mixing it up.
Brocade and black


Feminine brocade with a more masculine shirt and a h.o.t pair of heels. I couldn't resist those Sam Edelman heels with the gold detail in the back. Aren't they TDF?? Loves! I'll be eagerly awaiting their arrival next week. What are the fall fashion trends you are loving right now? Any favorite colors? I'd love to hear all about them!

Linking up with my usual lovelies! Friday Fancies at Long Distance Loving, Fashion Friday at Blonde Episodes and Casual Friday at Two thirty-five designs. Swing on by for lots of fall fashion inspiration!

Happy Stylish Friday

post signature

2 comments:

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Great skirts!

Mae said...

Those skirts are seriously AMAZING! Gold and floral, what's better? Visiting via Fashion Friday and I'm following you now! xx