Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall chill

The mornings and nights have finally turned chilly here which has sent me reeling in the direction of fall. I'm thinking home decor, faux fur and crock pot meals. Who isn't thinking about staying in this bed all morning long snuggled under that Moroccan wedding blanket.


Lounge with a latte on this bench.


Or hit the road in some sleek sweats and this cozy number??

You really should swing by 6pm.com if you are loving this jacket as much as I am....it's on SALE SALE! For realsies, you can't afford not to buy it! Happy Thursday, fall is just one last heat wave away!

 post signature

1 comment:

smk053078 said...

You seriously have the BEST taste in decor and fabrics....man I wish you could come help me with my house!!! ;) BTW, thanks for the sweet comment this week...it's been kinda rough! Love you, lady!!
xo
Shanna