Sunday, September 30, 2012

Color block fall decor

Do you decorate for fall? I'm not much of a seasonal decor person. I tend to have Christmas decor and then "the rest of the year." Last year, the girls gave me a bit of a hard time about not having any Halloween decor so I upped my game a little bit with a few sparkly skulls and a spider or two . This year I am going to try it again and found some inspiration in color blocking. Picking up a few pumpkins and painting them in bright colors along with a dash of gold will do the trick this year.

Untitled 

Original idea found here.  Chatelaine.com recommends getting sample size paints from the hardware store. Fab idea! Pick your favorite fall outfit of piece of clothing and pull color inspiration from that! Happy fall!

 post signature

No comments: