Friday, August 31, 2012

Weekend un-wearables

Will fall ever get here?? Ever?? I'm DYING for a dash of cooler weather. It has been over 100 degrees for what seems like forever. Today has cooled a bit....95. Tomorrow it is supposed to be back up again. I can hardly take it! I am for sure a warm weather gal but enough is enough already!! This weekend we have a full schedule...again. Our foreign exchange intern heads back to Germany tomorrow which is the same day Brian's dad arrives in town. We are planning on doing a few fun outings and have a couple of parties to attend and plan on also doing quite a bit of lounging by the pool. What will I be wearing this weekend? Maxi dresses...preferably ones that do not require a bra ! lol. Hate bras. Really I do. Especially in the summer. Under wire--and bra's in general-- make me crazy on a hot day (I have been known to remove such nonsense while sitting at a stop light. Yes, yes I have!!)

Holiday Weekend

Labor Day is supposed to be the end of summer, right?? I certainly hope so! Bring on fall! What are your weekend plans? Is it cooling off in your neck of the woods?

Happy Stylish Friday! Linking up with the usual lovelies:: My Friday Fancies at Long Distance Loving and Fashion Friday at Blonde Episodes ! Swing on by for cooler weather inspiration and think fall!



 post signature

No comments: