Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stand out in camo

Today I went out on an official fashion limb. I bought a pair of camo skinny jeans. Oh yes, yes I did. I'm not sure who will love me in them...other than me :) But that's what it's all about right?? Own it!!



So I am going to wear these jeans and own it! The plan is to pair with a solid top and some pointy toe heels. I'm loving the mismatched rugged chic look lately...think torn boyfriend jeans and fancy satin shoes a la Kate Spade...sign me up!

Source: lookbook.nu via Simone on Pinterest

If you are wondering where I found such beauties? Tar-jayyy baby! They were all of $22. Which made that little southern backwoods voice inside my head say "Girl you just hay-av to hay-av them jeans!" And so I did. I did have them jeans. Honey Boo Boo chic at it's finest!

Linking up for What I Wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy (because you know Ill be wearing the hizooo out of my camo jeans!!)


 post signature

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have to say, I love the name of your blog! And I'd wear camo skinnies if I could find them, that's for sure!

MissRockwell said...

Loving the camo. I purchased a pair too a couple of years ago before they became a huge trend. I think it's one of the hottest prints of the season.

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com