Thursday, August 2, 2012

Falling in love with

Bar III. It's an in-house ready to wear line for Macy's and I'm a bit obsessed with it so I went on the hunt to see what's in store for fall from them. The hunt landed me on The Style Socialite Blog - the blog is new to me and I lurves it...almost as much as I love what's to come in fall from Bar III. Here are a few of my must haves....


Love that sweater!!  As well as the striped dress.
Source: macys.com via Simone on Pinterest

Speechless over this shirt. All I can say is "Yes please!"  I also really love this Aztec print cardi. I'm on the fence with Aztec prints to tell you the truth, but I really love this piece and think it would work for many different looks. I might buy just one statement Aztec piece for fall and winter. This could be it.



Thanks again to The Style Socialite for the pics! And to Macy's for great design at affordable prices :)
 post signature

No comments: