Monday, July 23, 2012

Well rounded weekend.

How was your weekend gorgeous? I had a very well rounded weekend. Friday night I did a little shopping (was supposed to be shopping for frames but spent more time looking for shoes at marshalls than frames at Aaron Brothers. I then joined a group of lovely ladies for a few rounds of Bunko - had a fabulous time. Sported some cobalt jeans (love those!)

Weekend 

Saturday morning was spent getting ready for the evening wedding we were attending in Santa Barbara. I spent the morning at Sephora - SO MUCH FUN! The wedding was fabulous. The bride and groom were the cutest couple I have ever met! Just adorable!! The wedding was held at The Santa Barbara Polo and Racquet club. Faaaaaabulous! The club house was incredible inside. Every inch of the walls were lined with 8x10 photos of tournament winners. Brian and I had a great time looking at all the old photos. I really enjoyed looking at the fashions over the decades. There was also the most incredible trophy case with gorgeous old trophies. So regal! Brian and I are planning on going back there to watch a match sometime soon.

Weekend2 

We stayed overnight at the Fess Parker in Santa Barbara - which is always stellar -- We were both up pretty early for some reason....kind of annoying when we didnt have the kids with us and could have slept in but hey! Not complaining! This gave us more time to spend at the breakfast buffet! What did I eat you ask?? Ohhhh Bread pudding and Bacon of course. Yep! That's it!I spotted that big vat of bread pudding and could not help myself. It was faaaabulous! I really wish I would have brought my phone to breakfast so I could have taken a pic but oh well. Sometimes it's good to not be so instacrazy!! Kind of mad at myself for not taking pics of my wedding outfit either! Did manage to snap one of my floral print shoes on the way to the ceremony but didn't want to seem like a cazy gal snapping pics of herself around Brian's work colleagues!  I wore a BCBG black cocktail dress with a deep V front and deep V back and received loads of compliments. I felt amazing in the dress. I"ll be wearing it again for sure - maybe this time with sandals?? I don't know. Date night??  I always feel fantastic when I dress up so I think I'm going to start doing it more. Hmmmm....I think I see a blog post in there somewhere! How to dress down dress-up??  I"m pretty good at dressing up dressing-down..remember the sweatshorts??  

Weekend shoes 

We made it back home by mid day today and pretty much dropped everything and ran to the club to workout...that's what happens when the reality of bread pudding and bacon set in! Lol. This afternoon...I napped. And this evening was spent hanging in the backyard, playing with the kids and the dogs, roasting marshmallows and swimming. How was your weekend? What are you looking forward to this week? Linking up with some fun gals! Swing on by to find fabulous new blogs!
Hope ya'll had a fantastic weekend! What did you do. Anything exciting?

stillbeingmolly
post signature

8 comments:

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Looks like a great weekend! Loving those floral shoes!

ashlyn williams said...

what a great weekend! LOVE that ring. & where are those shoes from! SO CUTE!

xxA
www.letitbebeautiful.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Sounds like a pretty epic weekend! And the location sounds breathtaking, too!

Thanks for linking up with us :)

Alisa Marie said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! I love those shoes, so cute!

Kimberlee said...

Love your shoes and that ring is AWESOME!

Head to Toe Chic said...

Looks like such a fun weekend and I LOVE your floral shoes!!

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Carly said...

looks like you had a blast! What a fun weekend!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

still being [molly] said...

sounds like such a great weekend! i know so many girls who play Bunko but i've never played... is it fun?! thanks for linking up for #yolomondays, girl! hope to see you again tomorrow :) :) xoxo