Friday, July 6, 2012

New Counrty Chic

This one is going to be quick ya'll. We're at my parents place on wine country and are gearing up for a party for 60 to celebrate my dad's birthday! I'm SO glad he is able to have all of his family here to celebrate with him as well as so many of their friends. He's the best! Love my daddy!

 Flowers
I spent the morning cutting flowers from around the garden - the large garden - and still have a ka-jill things to do. So...enjoy a little counrty chic on me....it's as counrty as I get! :)

Country Chic

I have to run. I wish ya'll could come to this party. It's going to be fabulous! I'll be sure to take lots of pics and will have a full post up some time next week. Happy Stylish Friday. It's the usual Friday link up with Fashionable Fridays at Blonde Episodes.



Cheers!!

 post signature

3 comments:

Swede Dreamer said...

I may have to stop in to Loft and check out those pants! Have a great time at the party!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

What beautiful flowers!! And I'm loving tat outfit!

I hope your dad has the best birthday!!

Lieke said...

Love the outfit!!! (and flowers as well) :)