Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My life in texts from the Dog.

Have you seen this site yet?? Texts from the Dog?? HILAR!!  I found it through Stephanie at Bourbon and Glitter. I totally related to this one...


although it's not the dog who loves tennis around here :) I sat on the couch last night reading these while he-who-loves-tennis was watching Wimbledon of course. He didn't think they were that funny....he found it more amusing that I would randomly crack up out loud while spending 20 minutes reading fake texts from the dog. They are funny! And are soooo my sense of humor. Must be the Brit in me!

This one is so relatable......


Newfie


Our newfies have a love for the pool (and the sprinklers) and this one is a bit of a Houdini when it comes to opening a sliding glass door. If you're feeling like good laugh -- seriously, you have to go read some of these. So funny!


 post signature

2 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like a fun site!!

annechovie said...

Very cute, Simone! I bet you love "Dog Judo" if you've seen it. That always cracks me up! Have a very Happy 4th of July! xo