Wednesday, June 6, 2012

If....

I am still not showered today...hello 10:30! You sort of snuck up on me today! My overachiever had an awards assembly at school this morning so I was out the door rather quickly. If I were showered and dressed in what I wanted to wear today AND had taken a few minutes to take some photos - this is what I WOULD be wearing.

maxi dress WIWW


Yesterday I SCORED a navy Max Azria maxi dress (as shown above in black) at TJMaxx for $29.00 on clearance. It's TDF! The fabric is a soft ribbed knit and is super comfy and the back has an added wedge panel so it almost has a train...but not. Best, most flattering shape...even though it's not one to be worn if you are planning on having a burrito for lunch, it is still very flattering. After shopping, I threw it on again because I knew it would have to be belted (It's VERY long) to see what belts would work with it and I LOVED my studded pink leather belt along with all of the vintage fish scale belts in have in the shop -the metallic belts dresses it up so much that I would honestly wear this to a wedding. Gotta' love a versatile piece!

So there you have it...what I would be wearing if i were not running just a skosh behind schedule today! Fun stuff coming to the shop at the end of the week so stay tuned.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy as yooozsh. (how would you spell the shortened version of "usual?"



post signature

No comments: