Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer totes

One would think that I only carry Gardenhouse bags, right? I could be my best advertising. I do carry them. often. very often. But I also like to have my staple go to bag for when I am on the run and need to be out the door quickly. I am currently on the look out for a chic summer leather tote. {Could be because I have been making some super chic zipper pouches that would be perfect to wrangle all things lost in the bottomless pit of a big bag- they will be hitting the shop next week.} A few that I am coveting...

Summer totes


All lighter in color, and all rather boxy and stiff. I have just come to the realization that I do not like a slouchy bag. At all. Funny the things we learn about ourselves. Deep, I know. On that same level, I'm newly obsessed with painting my nails AND lipstick. I have no idea what has gotten in to me! Must be some crazy Pinterest influence! lol. The lipstick above is one of my new faves. Just sheer enough to be applied on the go, without a mirror.

On the blog hop again! Linking up with Blonde Episodes Fashion Friday




Happy Stylish Friday, my lovelies!

 post signature

No comments: