It's a bit cooler here today which has me thinking it's a perfect day for a picnic. Here are a few tips and fun ideas for you to make the perfect picnic chic experience for yourself and your friends.
1. Start with a cute basket - I like an open top basket so things can be piled in.
2. Set the scene with a cute throw blanket and a few pillows. I love the Chevron Blanket DIY found here-- Drop cloth chic!
4. Stick with a simple theme, like fruit, cheese and small sammies.
5. Pack food into mason jars, they are very sturdy. Mason Jar salads and cakes are always a huge hit! Fab how to found here..
6. Don't forget the cocktails.. Love these Champagne Elderflower ones. Easily served in mason jars too!
What are your weekend plans? We'll be swimming, sewing, picnicking and simply relaxing.