Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tan in two

How was your weekend??? It's Monday...almost officially Tuesday. I really wanted to post last night, but well...you see...I went to bed at 9PM!!!! That's right!! 9PM! IN BED! I'm not sure what hit me (maybe an entire weekend spent in the sun) but I woke up this morning ready to conquer the world! So what exactly as it that exhausted me so this weekend? Well like I said, many hours spent outside. Saturday both of the girls had a Girl Scout function at the beach. It turned out to be a seriously enjoyable which may have lead to a bit of over exposure in the sun and the realization that my legs actually CAN get tan! Now I'm on a mission to have perfectly tan legs in two weeks. That's right. Hold me to it...and if you see me blogging less....well.... I'm sorry...I'm busy working on my tan! Ha!

Weekend

I also spent a little time on Friday evening working on more upcycled sweat shorts. This might become a habit...brace yourselves for an intervention. I just can't help myself!! Sweat shorts that each of us secretly pine to wear chic'd up enough to pair with just.about.anything. Fancy heels included. Believe me these are worthy! That vintage jacquard ribbon was made for Chanel in the 70's. Oh yeah!

Belts are finally in the shop. And did I mention that there are official 1 1/2 more days until summer vacation?? Can I get a Hell Yeah!?!?

Since I am in the blog hop mood lately, I'm copying my new BF over at Becasue Shanna Says So and linking up with these lovelies!




Bring on summer!!
post signature

4 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Thanks for linking up!! Yay for fellow SoCal bloggers :)

Sounds like you're off to a bust summer!

Dana @five30three said...

You can get a "hell yeah" from me too. Can't wait for summer to officially be here. Although it was 90 degrees in Chicago in March, so it feels like it's been here a while.

Love your blog layout. Thanks for linking up with us. Can't wait to see what next weekend brings!

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Those shorts are intriguing! Can't wait to see more of them! Need to check out your belts in the shop too. Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

smk053078 said...

Awe, thanks for the shout out BFF! ;) Love following each other on IG! So fun peeking into each other's loves! And I ditto the HELL YEAH!! I love how the words are laid in in flowers! Hee-hee!
xo,
Shanna