Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Color

This week has been a whirlwind so far! I spent the first two days prepping for class parties for both girls and then this morning dashed between the two classes to make it all happen. Fortunately I had some great co-moms and volunteers and everything went super well. The kids had a blast and we are officially on SUMMER VACATION!!

So would you like to know what I was wearing while dashing around town and school? Monday-- coral colored jeans, black tank, statement necklace (from here with the added bonus of my fave vintage brooch), Kate Spade cuff, San Edelman wedges and a Gardenhouse clutch to round it all out.
Statement
Yesterday I opted for brights!! Fluorescent greenish shorts, bright green sweater, leopard heels, Stella and Dot ring, vintage bracelet and La Mer ring....am I the only person that would call this monochromatic?? Ha ha ha. And am I also the only person who hates the way her hands look in pics?? They look so old!

Monochromatic?

Today...I ran around all morning in heels....bad idea. But they certainly looked cute with these jeans. No photo. The first time I slowed sown enough to stop and take a pic I was here....in this top and little black bottoms. (Yes, very expensive jeans and very inexpensive bathing suit top all in one day!  That's how to work a wardrobe!!)

Ootd

I warned you I'd be working on my tan a lot ;)

Tomorrow I'm planning on spending most of the day in the studio. Thicker belts are on the horizon...and zipper pouches to follow...sparkly ones :) I'll also be spending a little time researching new fabrics over the next week or two. Lots of fun on the summer horizon! Linking up with the usual suspects at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. You really should head that way and check it out. I cannot tell you how many new blogs I have found and love from this link-up.

 post signature

3 comments:

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the outfit. The necklace and shoes are AMAZE!! For the record, I don't like the way my hands look in pics either!

smk053078 said...

Oh the pain we endure to look fabulous!! ;) Hope the piggies are feeling better! And, I want that turtle brooch!!! Turtles are my sorority mascot!! I have a ton of them!!
xo,
Shanna

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Love that outfit! Lucky lady working on that tan :)