Friday, May 18, 2012

Spotted Moth

Spotted Moth is a fabulous online shop (and blog!) that I discovered this week. {Thank you pinterest!} What a gem!! The zebra scarf is on it's way, the list of wants is in the back of my head...as the list of needs right now is zero!
Spotted Moth

Tyring to stay focused on that! I am pining for this tee.....would be perfect with my new The Webster for Target coral blazer....it's delish!

Also starting to shop for party dresses for a girls trip to Vegas in june - Bachelorette party - Vegas, baby. I am dying over all of these dresses!!
spotted moth dresses



Dress, $75
Dress, $75
Dress, $60
Dress, $60
I could soooooo see that first strapless number worn with one of the metallic fish scale belts in the shop!
Swing on by Spotted Moth and take a look around! Loads of stylish lovelies!

Happy Stylish Friday!

 post signature

1 comment:

Lori said...

Cute stuff! I'll have to check out spotted moth ;-)