Thursday, May 17, 2012

Make a mouse!

They are just so dang cute! Chic little city mice....with their necklaces and neon shoes.  And at home, leopard pillows and an Hermes orange blankie of course!

The tins are from Target...sshhhhh, don't tell them, they are picky little things! And don't looks too closely at my hand stitching.....it's not pretty.

Fortunately my nieces are too you to know the difference. I think they will love these little gals. I free-handed these but you can buy a pattern here if you are so inclined.

Happy Inspired Thursday.

 post signature

4 comments:

The Wooden Spool said...

These turned out SUPER CUTE, Simone! I am making one for my nephew! (boyish ones) :) I saw the tins at Tar-jay, tooo....they were too girly for the little man....I think Michael's has cute tins. I'll be sure to post mine when I finish! Love the shoes! Oh, and they gray walls are perfecto!!!!!
Laurie~

Anonymous said...

lady S - beyond precious...beyond...got no words - I'm blown away..
M

Lori said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Lady S - leaving another comment as yesterday had no wrods - so them neices of yours need to keep these as Herloom - cannot use by any means.
Let us know what they have to say...
MOX