Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's in the accessories!

Today I stayed in my pj's until 1:30! Seriously!! I was working around here and was too side tracked to stop and get dressed...if you know me, you know this is unusual. I HEART getting dressed. Anyway, I did end up throwing it together to go help in Miss A's class this afternoon but opted for something very simple and easy. Jeans and a white tee. as I was rushing out the door I remembered the time I showed up in someone's class (I won't mention any names here) and that certain someone was horrified that I was looking less than stylish in my gym clothes. So I figured that I had better get it together on the fly. Fedora, Aviators and a quick bag change and I was good to go. Should have gobbed on the jewelry but like I said, I was already half way out the door

. WIWW

Jeans - Elizabeth and James Textile
Tee- Gap
Hat - can't remember
Tote- Available here ;)

Ducks in a row 

I had a few options to choose from - a few of these are still available and in the shop...

A shot from a few days ago...

wIWW 
Blue Skinny Jeans - off Brand from Marshalls
Tank - Old Navy
Necklace - Vintage Givenchy
Bracelets - Forever21 and vintage

Shorts day! (so many patterns going on here I didn't need more than a simple necklace on this day - I wore the Stella & Dot Panther necklace which you can barely see in the photo.)

WIWW post 

Shorts- Bar III Front Row (my new fave brand! These are one of the items I got recently at Macy's. Total retail price of 2 items I purchased was $160.00 I paid $21 and change. S.C.O.R.E!)
Top- Target (aeons ago)

Not so many shoes to speak of this week...been running around in my Tory flip flops.

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. Head on over there for loads of outfit inspiration and to discover some new blogs ;)


 post signature

1 comment:

Wil Harris said...

Love your fedora! It goes perfectly with your look. And I also love your Old Navy tank top.