Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fabulous nails!

What is your "usual" at the nail salon? Do you ahve a specific color that is your go to? Or are you an adventurer when it comes to nails? For a long time, I was stuck in a rut of dark toes, buffed fingers but I have been feeling more adventurous this spring in the nail realm. I am sure it is due to all the fabulous pics of mani pics on Pinterest. The french manicure is a favorite with the girls and I. Unfortunately for me, any nail polish doesn't last long, this is why I have always resorted to buffing my finger nails.... Nice and shiny and nothing to chip off. But all those pics are getting to me I tell you so I think I am going to have to start playing around with my own nails.
Source: popcosmo.com via Simone on Pinterest

How about this brilliant idea to make french tips easy and quick? LOVE it! Last time I was at the salon, I got coral tips...lasted 3 days. Heading to the store today to pick up some office supplies for my nails. And this!! Gah! My gold obsession continues!

 


Fancy!!
Happy Inspired Thursday!

post signature

2 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

love it! definitely try it!

Wil Harris said...

Pinterest is such an inspirational place. We agree, it's fun to try new manis and pedis! These are great!