Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh My Pants!!

How I have lived my life without these pants so far is beyond me. Just beyond!!  I'm obsessed! Oh pinterest, why do you do this to me??   These are what I wish I were wearing today.....


They are on sale at Jules Reid for $250. I need to start making more time for myself to sew...for myself. I mean, look at this-- Designers Guild gets me every time!!


I've really been wanting to make some printed pants as well as shorts.And I have a laundry list of things to sew for the girls. Hopefully after the shop re-opens I'll have more time for that. Ha! I am funny! Looks like a few late night sewing sessions are on the horizon! Anyone have a favorite pant pattern they'd like to share?? ON second thought - maybe dropping $250 on pants isn't such a bad idea after thinking about muslins and adjusting patterns and buttons and zippers.....hmmmm. These are What I wish I was wearing today. I would absolutely rock them with a slouchy white tee and my new Stella and Dot Camilla ring. Newly Obsessed with big rings too! If you'd like to order your own Camilla ring - or anything else of Stella and Dot fabulousness, this gal can help you! Stacey is a doll!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy What I Wore Wednesday as well as Work It Wednesday at A little bit of Laquer

post signature

No comments: